HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
COVID – 19
Your safety and well-being is a key priority in my practice, so I would like to share some new measures that have been put in place along with some important guidelines.
Additionally, I am keeping abreast of Government & FHT guidelines & adhering to these.
- I have carried out a thorough Risk assessment in Harley Street.
- You will be required to complete a Covid 19 Consent form to ensure that it is safe for you to attend your appointment. This will be carried out at the time of making the appointment.
- Initial consultations will be carried out on Zoom or by phone so that we can see each other without masks on and so that there is less talking time during the session.
- We will arrange a time to speak on the phone or by Zoom before your next appointment to catch up on changes since the last session.
- All soft furnishings have been removed from the treatment room leaving only washable surfaces.
- There will be intervals between treatments to allow me to thoroughly clean and disinfect all surfaces & equipment and to ventilate the room.
- You are requested to arrive at the time of your treatment and not before.
- Please arrive wearing a mask and I will be doing the same. If you have forgotten to bring one, they will be on sale for £1.00. These will remain on for the duration of the treatment unless written and signed authorisation not too is obtained.
- I may wear an apron or a visor for all or part of the treatment, especially if I need to treat closer to your head.
- We are not required to wear gloves.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on arrival at the practice.
- I will be washing hands regularly. Paper towels only will be in use.
- You will be asked to pay for your treatment either online PRIOR to the session, by credit card or by cash at the time of treatment. Cash should be the correct amount placed in an envelope with your name on the front.
- Follow up sessions may also involve an online or phone check- in prior to the treatment to also keep time in the treatment room focussed on your treatment.
Please follow NHS and government guidelines with regard to attendance.
Please do not attend your appointment under the following circumstances for a minimum of 14 days:
- If you are feeling unwell before your appointment – and showing symptoms of a raised temperature (above 38 degrees), persistent cough or loss of smell &/or taste.
- Any member of your family are showing symptoms of the above.
- You are severely immuno-compromised or have a severe existing underlying respiratory condition.
- You have recently returned from overseas or have been in close contact with someone who has.
We have a duty of care to you and to ourselves and we care very much about creating a safe and caring clinic. We will continue to evaluate the risks and communicate with you.
If you wish to discuss any of these measures or to make an appointment please contact me by phone on 07815869598