Are the symptoms of the menopause starting to get you down? Are you reluctant to use hormone replacement therapy?
Many women dread the onset of the menopause, largely due to some significant and undesirable symptoms:
- Mood swings – Mood swings can make menopausal women more emotional and irritable. These alterations in mood can be extreme with depression and also very happy moments.
- Hot flushes – Sleep may often be disturbed with hot and cold flushes, caused by the menopause transition. Spicy foods and drink can also trigger hot flushes within the body.
- Loss of libido – Age-related decreases in testosterone may reduce sexual desire, although in other women there is no decrease. For those affected, it may contribute to relationship problems.
- Memory issues – 62% of women are likely to have some form of memory change during the menopause. This is usually minor issues such as forgetfulness or a change in attention span.
If your body has difficulty coping with the transition, there is an alternative to HRT.
Health Kinesiology is extremely effective in improving many issues that are associated with menopause. By muscle
Using kinesiology to balance
- It allows the natural process of menopause to continue
- Kinesiology is safe and non-invasive
- Specific symptoms can be addressed, such as mood swings, hot flushes, and libido issues
I often use my Life Transformers crystals in my sessions. Clear Quartz has been programmed to enhance female health and you can order it here >>>.
For more information, feel free to call me for an informal chat on 07815 869598.
GOOGLE REVIEWS | If you are looking for other peoples opinions on Health Kinesiology then take a look at my Google Reviews. Here are just a few comments:
“The treatment changed my life. So much so I enrolled as a student, but I still get treatment from Franky.”
“Frankie has helped me with my migraines I used to get them weekly but now I hardly ever have a migraine! I enjoy my sessions with her & can highly recommend her!”
“Franky has made a huge difference to mine and my family’s well-being. Kinesiology can and does help in so many ways!”
You can view all the reviews here.